Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mountain Mike

This past weekend, me and some of the boys decided to head down to Surisan Mountain (수리산) and do some some hiking/climbing. The weather was great and it made for some pretty decent exercise as we trudged our way up to the summit. It took about an hour and twenty minutes for us to traverse the entire thing and we managed to take a few good photos. The outing reminded me why I need to hurry my ass up and buy a new camera because I missed out on some quality shots.

I'll even post the ones that Micah took of Glen's freakishly huge toe once I get ahold of them but for now, you can enjoy these:

Some big pieces of mountain fungus we took pictures of. I named them (from the left) Micah, Greg and Phil.

Us at the top about to pose on the rocky precipice.


Some random old couple that apparently lugged a whole camping set up to the foot of the mountain. The other guys thought it was weird for some reason. I thought it was cute.

This is easily one of my favorite photos of all time. As one friend put it, I look like Godzilla getting ready to ravage the city.

I'll post more photos as I get them.

No comments: