Sunday, August 17, 2008

俳句

Haikus are incredibly awesome. Anyone who doesn't think that is a useless piece of human existence.

My throat really hurts
Probably from smoking fags
British "fags", dick face

Why does Glen suck so?
Maybe his job should stop him
from raping himself

Micah has a man
He is made of wood and stuff
He fits in condoms

Marc bobs and weaves
He can dodge your attacks well
Like Don Flamenco

Doug wa inu
Update your blog some more guy
Old School: "Ooki na"

Handball is so gay
Why do they bounce once only?
Olympics my ass

Ralph has no lips
That was not too clever so
I will move on now

Ryan likes Sea Men
He rides a big man boat then
Ha I said Sea Men

Korea Dokdo
Takeshima in Japan
Its just a few rocks

Dave can't get erect
Liliputians even laugh
at his stupid face

Sandals are George's
attempts at fashion statements
give it up my man

Chris and Majin Buu
are both big, pink and cuddly
and they smell like farts

Dwarves call Joel their friend
because he is half their height
when he stands on chairs

Damn white underwear
No matter how much i wipe
They never stay white

Haiku kicks ass. I gotta do this again sometime.

6 comments:

The Expat said...

Mike loves those gay hats
Mostly when they are sideways
Sometimes, I wonder

Anonymous said...

"haiku" you say such mean things? mad at life right now fike megan? do you need a hug?...since i don't feel like tranlating with the haiku crap cuz i actually have a life....here's my take

mike tries too hard to impress
his fellow people, sometimes a fish story teller or two, and all standards of women are out the window the second a drop of liquor hits his pallet.

too shay!

Mike said...

Ah, Marc. So capable of trying to give digs yet completely incapable of taking them. They are jokes man, keep your ass-less chaps on.

Oh and just to make sure you were aware, a haiku consists of a 5-7-5 syllable scheme. Though I admittedly went over on some of the ones I posted.

Oh and it's spelled "touche".

Anonymous said...

that's why we'll be best friends for "lyfe"!!it's always great to have someone to ping pong shit back and forth in all good fun...i'll wait till you come back in town to rock the chaps...you chubby chaser you!

Mike said...

No doubt. I probably won't be making it back this year but I'm hoping to make it out there in February sometime. Probably a bit cold for you to rock the chaps, but I'm sure you have other options. I'll keep you up on details.

Oh, and "chubby chaser", eh? Do I have to sing a little Santa "Maria" for you there buddy?

Doug said...

I updated it...
A Monkey in Shibuya
Tore shit up last night

Mike is a butt plug
He says he'll come to visit
Then stays home with hats