Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Amusement - Life's sole purpose?

Amusement is a very integral part of my daily routine, as it should be for anyone. I must constantly find ways to get a laugh in here or there in order to maintain a flow from one situation to the next. I guess the cliché “It’s the little things that count” has more merit than I originally allocated to it. Then again, I guess as you get older, that becomes true for all of the cliché statements we scoffed at as teenagers.

In any case, here are a few things that have been keeping me amused. I must admit they are rather childish in content, but what the hell, give ‘em a lookie:

Ah yes, doo doo jokes never gets old.

Speaking of Garfield, here is a site I like to visit for some giggles here and there:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/

This is something else I must watch at least three times daily. I don't know why, but it's maddening.

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

And in case you were curious as to how many five-year olds you could take in a fight, this site finally gives us that most important of answers.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/black_guy_asks_nation_for_change

While The Onion is usually hit or miss, they occasionally slap one right out of the park. This is one of those.


And if you are into deep throating (no, not that kind ya sick, sick bastid), peep this video. Wait for it... Wait for it...

These are just a few things keeping me amused lately. I invite you all to let me know some of the things that are keeping you moving through the days.

No comments: