Thursday, October 19, 2006

Going Going Back Back to Chicago Chicago

As I write this, I realize I will be getting on the plane to go home in 8 hours. I haven't been home to see my family or friends in almost 16 months so this visit is definately well over due. I'm anxious to see how everyone has been doing in my absence. Even though it will only be for about 3 weeks, I look forward to spending time back home. The most interesting aspect of this trip, however, is the fact that NOBODY (with the exception of my friend Ralph, who is picking me up at the airport) is aware of the fact I'm coming home. I'm excited to give my family an "international surprise" that I'm sure they won't soon forget. I plan on putting all the videos and pictures from the trip on here when I get back so look forward to that.

Get ready Chicago, I'm coming back to you.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I chose "anxious" for just that reason dearest David.