Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Vacation is over

I’m currently sitting in the office and waiting for work. I’ve got a lot of stuff I could be doing but because I don’t have this one crucial document, I can’t do any of it. Also, due to the 5 hour time difference between Korea and Russia, my counterpart who will be sending me the document is currently on lunch. Ah, how I hate this kind of downtime.

At least I get to drop a hot, steamy blog post.

So yes, I am officially done with my 5 day weekend. It was probably the longest vacation I’ll get for quite a while but I do have a few 3 and 4 day weekends in the near future to tide me over. As for what I did over the vacation, I guess I could sum it up in a nutshell like this: lay about, hit the gym, drink, sing karaoke, go to George’s wedding, video games. The cool thing is I actually have another 3 day weekend coming up this week. So hopefully I can get out and play some basketball like I’ve been wanting to for the past 2 weeks.

I’ll have a 4 day weekend in June to go visit my Grandmother, though it does kind of suck that I won’t get the chance to see the bro-ham since he will be out on the sea more than likely sending me emails that greatly exaggerate his peril.

Other than this, I really don’t have anything major planned in the next month but you never know…

Now back to waiting for that document…

1 comment:

Doug said...

Yeah, waiting for people certainly sucks... seems like I'm always waiting on someone for one thing or another.

Next time go read up on some platypi or something. ;P