Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Chorus

I haven't been able to add many pictures lately since I've lost my camera but I plan on posting a whole montage of the last few months on Sunday. It will be composed of pics from friends' facebook postings and will show what I've been up to since late-summer.

The pic events included will be:

1) Trip to Muido from Chuseok
2) Dave's Wedding
3) This coming Halloween party
4) Random spots around Seoul where cool pictures were taken

I guess that about sums it up so be on the look out come Sunday.

*Note: From now on, whenever I can't think of a good title for a blog posting, I'm going to call it one of my favorite rap tracks from back in the day. That should open the door to literally thousands of title choices so I'm not stuck thinking about them anymore. If you can correctly guess what it is, I'll buy you a drink.

No comments: