Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weather or not...

I should be working on my multitude of projects at the moment but I don’t care, I felt like putting together a quick blog piece.

Even growing up in Chicago, a place famous for its quick climate changes, I have to admit today’s weather in Seoul is pretty interesting. So far I have witnessed: cloudy skies, a brief sunny sky, thunder, lightning, hail, rain and a bit of snow. All in one day no less. It piqued my curiosity as to how all of that could have happened in such a short period of time so I started searching the internet. Then I realized,

“Hey, you’re at work, you shouldn’t be searching the internet for random bits of useless information”.

After getting off the internet and starting to work again, I realized I was still thinking about my weather conundrum. So I decided to write this blog entry. Now I’m thinking,

“Hey, you’re at work, you shouldn’t be….”

Damn it >.<

No comments: