Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lallygaggin'

That's essentially what I've been doing so far in 2009 in regards to my blog.

I'm not going to lie, there have been times where I have considered scrapping this internet ego-stroke altogether and given the frequency of my posts lately I'm sure some of you probably thought I've done just that.

Well, I haven't. Not yet anyways.

In an attempt to catch up to where I should be, I'm going to put up a series of posts about the last six months or so and probably glaze over things I may have posted about already. These may or may not contain pictures but I will add them when necessary.

I will be starting out with a new breakdown of Christmas 2008 and work my way forward until I get to present day May including my most recent trip to Japan. Hopefully I can get dude wife to post his Chicago pics by late this week.

Expect quick succession people!

So in the meantime, enjoy this video of me jumping into the pool at Club Ageha in Tokyo.


1 comment:

Open Micah said...

Like I said, you come up with the recap, and I'll supply the pictures.