Sunday, February 10, 2008

The last few months or so in pictures

Since I haven't been putting up any pictures lately, I figured it was time to finally dump a bunch of them for your viewing pleasure.



Me and the other two idiots who are getting married this year (Dave and Jayce).



Jun, Glyn and Me on Glyn's last night at Nielsen and in Korea.



My birthday present from me, to me. Thanks, Me. I always knew I liked you for some reason.




Resistance: Fall of Man on my new TV. Orgasmic, isn't it?



Beehaam and Heejung get silly at the bar.


Only 2 more songs on Hard mode to go then it's Hello expert level.





View of Seoul from the top of the Gangnam Financial Center.



Me and Heejung after her wedding. Isn't she cute?




Me and Joel after his wedding. I know he ain't cute.



Joel and Heejung trying their best not to laugh and look serious.



They both wanted to laugh here.


Back view.


This is what they normally look like, in their normal positioning.



View of Namdaemun from my office window after the first snowfall of they year.



The domino carrot I designed for our domino team.


All together I think we set up something like 40,000 dominos and then watched them all fall down. I think it took like 7 minutes to watch.


Setting up the dominos took about 4 hours altogether.



Me and Greg at Bricks in Itaewon.



Micah mixing up soju smoothies at my house.

And this is the result of those soju smoothies.

No comments: