Monday, September 17, 2007

A few pics

Just adding a few quick pictures. I will be dropping a post later on in the week. Enjoy.

This is my team at work. This was our team dinner about 3 weeks ago.


This is at the top of Suri mountain. It's about an hour and a half south from my house and it took us about an hour and a half to get to the top.

Me at the top after I climbed out onto this rock.


We always have to carry a beer with us to the top of the mountain to drink on the way down. It makes the decent that much more fun.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a mountain that high, i would be careful bout drinking that plastic 40oz on the way down...u might end up with something worse than a hangover...cool pix tho...way to hump the rock on that last pic...oh by the way...i rec'd an email from Jane Tran from our Healy past....weird stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I saw your Grandma Fegan, Aunt Maureen and Aunt Joan yesterday when I was at Knapps office. Your Grandma Fegan looks good.She said that she feels fine and is doing well. She laughed when I told her that you posted a picture of her on your blog and said she had a mohawk. She wanted me to tell you she said "hello" the next time I write you.
Your Aunt Maureen is going to have another baby girl soon. I forgot the third name she is going to name her but her name will be Andy Margret O??? Sheedy. But the first letter of each of her names spells Amos.
When are you going to post your next blog? I keep checking everyday but the last one you posted was on the 17th of September. How long does later in the week last there anyway? Love your Aunt Cathy